Take a look at this hair transformation!
Justine came to us in April 2017 wanting to be blonder. Fast-forward 8 months, 4 colours and some perfect home care later we are getting close to the original look she wanted to achieve that day.
Here's how we have worked our way towards this:
- ONE STEP AT A TIME - I think it is SO important to remember that - good things take time! We have worked slowly to blend the blonde higher and softer on each application.
- OLAPLEX, OLAPLEX, OLAPLEX - Need I say it one more time? ALL colour work in salon includes Olaplex 1 + 2. I would STRONGLY recommend home use of No 3 at least once a fortnight.
- MOISTURISE - Just like we moisturise our faces everyday - our hair needs it too! Especially in Queenstown.
Alternate your Olaplex Treatment with a moisture based mask - I LOVE Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask.; and then top up daily with your Moroccanoil Treatment too.
- REGULAR TRIMS - Even if it is the tiniest of trims - keep those ends healthy. Olaplex isn't a magic wand - though it will strengthen your hair - those ends still need tidying every 6-8 weeks!
- PROFESSIONAL SHAMPOO - Washing your hair at home with ANYTHING bought from the supermarket? You may as well be emptying your piggy bank straight into the bin. Invest in a shampoo from your salon. Justine has alternated between Fudge Violet Shampoo and Moroccanoil Repair Shampoo.
- DETANGLE WITH A DETANGO - If you aren't using a detangling hairbrush chances are you are giving yourself a haircut every time you are brushing your hair! Detango helps to reduce breakage, splitting and damage caused by using incorrect styling brushes.
What are your hair goals for 2018?
Book a consultation now and we can help you reach them.